NOTE 1: Shipping anyhere within the US is included in the prices shown.
NOTE 2: This product is not available until after the crowdfunding is complete! To acquire this pcb sooner & at a discounted rate please pledge your support at this link.
This is the PCB required to drive the TinyCNC Robots as seen on EngineerDog.com here:
Please Note: >>Arduino Nano Required but NOT included unless you select that option<<SPECS:
- Utilizes 1x Arduino Nano V3 (Sold seperately)
- System Inputs: Up to 2X Analog Joysticks, Bluetooth (HC-06), Ultrasonic (HC-SR04), IR wireless remote, and of course micro-USB
- System Outputs: Up to 9x servo motors, built in Buzzer & LED.
- Power Requirements: 6VDC Wall Wart or 4X AA (Energizer Ultimate Lithium Recommended)
- Drives servos directly from battery power unhindered by the arduino and has extra wide copper traces to minimize board resistance.